Poundland Aquafresh Competition
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. “The Promoter” and the “Data Controller”: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited, 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS.
2. Eligibility: Offer open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Poundland, their subsidiaries or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Entrants should ensure that they have the bill payer's permission before sending a text entry. The promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion opens on 28.06.17 and closes at 23:59 pm on 01.08.17.
4. To participate: Entrants should purchase any Aquafresh product available in Poundland, then text the word AQUA and the last 6 digits of their barcode to 81025 – for examples ‘AQUA 946321’. Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details and ensure they include the space which is mandatory; the promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes, and incorrect barcodes will all be disqualified. Capital letters or lowercase will both be accepted.
6. Text entries are charged at your standard network rate, please ask the bill payer’s permission before entering.
7. Text lines are open 24 hours a day until 23:59 pm on 01.08.2017. If you text after the closing date, you will not be entered but will still be charged.
8. Only valid entries will receive a bounce-back text message within 24 hours as confirmation of receipt of entry. The Promoter is responsible for the cost of this entry confirmation, which is the only proof of receipt of entry by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any text entries that fail to be received for any reason whatsoever.
9. Winner Selection: At the end of the promotion, all valid entries received will be placed into a prize draw whereby one winner will be selected at random under independent supervision. The winner will be awarded an Apple iPad Air 2 WIFI 128GB.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by telephone to the number used to enter the promotion within 14 days of being selected. 3 attempts will be made to contact the winner and a message will be left with details of how to claim.
11. In the event that the Promoter does not receive any communication response from winners within 28 days of the initial telephone call or email notification or the number is invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement. The Promoter has the right to validate all prize claims and reject any claims not meeting all of the terms and conditions as set out.
12. Names, postal addresses, and mobile phone numbers cannot be changed once submitted to the Promoter.
13. The prize is an Apple iPad Air 2 WIFI 128GB. Total of 3 prizes to be won.
14. Prize will be dispatched within 28 once the winner’s details have been received. During periods of heavy demand, Apple products can take up to 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to share the prize winners’ details to any third party agency supporting the Promoter in relation to this promotion. The third party agency may contact the prize winners’ on the Promoter’s behalf.
16. The promoter reserves the right to offer the current version or a model of similar specification if the Apple iPad Air 2 WIFI 128GB is unavailable at time of order.
17. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
18. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for personal injury, loss, death or other circumstances affecting the enjoyment of participants as a result of or connected to taking part in this promotion or winning a prize. The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any contractual obligations of third parties, such as hotels or transport companies.
20. The winners’ details (full name and county only) will be available for 6 months only from the close of the promotion by sending a self-addressed envelope to Aquafresh Text to Win, HRG, Mercury House, 8 Sandy Way, Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5EJ. The winner agrees that their details will be made available in this way, and agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
21. The winner may be required to take part in publicity with no recompense.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant or winner including but not limited to proof of name, mobile phone number and postal address.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, but will make reasonable efforts to minimise the effect of this.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Trade Marks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies